Startup Business Loan Financing
One of the toughest things to do when launching a new company can be finding a startup business loan, especially if you have less than perfect credit. It can also be frustrating if you are uncertain what lenders offer which types of financing. The good news, you are just a few clicks of your mouse away from having access to a nationwide database of providers interested in competing for your business.
Our free loan and lender matching service was designed to save you time, which can help you concentrate on what's most important, launching your new company. Whether you have excellent credit, fair credit, or somewhere in between, obtaining funds to start your business shouldn't be complicated. Especially when our company can help you get connected to lenders in minutes.
There is absolutely no reason to wander the Internet searching for financing on your own, when our services are provided at no cost or obligation. Stop searching, and instead, let our company help you get connected with the financing options your company needs and deserves. It's free to see what you may qualify for, which means you've got nothing to lose by speaking with a Life House Financial representative today.
Small Business Startup Loans
A new business is defined as an organization that has been incorporated for less than 2 years, or a company that has not filed a tax return for 2 consecutive years. If you meet these requirements and are searching for working capital to get your organization off the ground, you’ve probably already noticed obtaining a startup business loan can be tricky.
Choosing the wrong type of business financing for your organization can slow your company’s growth and cause problems early on when business stability is most critical. This is why the first thing you need to do as a business owner in search for startup capital, is determine which type of start-up loan is most appropriate for your company’s future needs. Further, it's also important you fully understand the rate and terms offered so there are no surprises later on down the road.
Loan Options to Consider
- An Installment loan option may be a good choice if your business knows how much money it requires to get going. This is the most common type of loan requested, and can be good for larger purchases such as an equipment.
- A line of credit option may be a good choice if you are uncertain how much money you need. This loan type may be a good option if you need money for working capital, to purchase inventory, or funds to cover common expenses such as payroll.
Once you determine the above, you'll then need to decide if a secured or unsecured loan is the most appropriate for your situation. This decision will mostly depend on your credit rating and loan request size.
- Unsecured business loans are approved based on credit and the ability of the borrower to pay back the loan. This business loan type is common for smaller loan request sizes.
- Secured loans are approved based credit, but also on the value of the asset you are willing to put up as collateral. This is a common loan for people requesting a more significant loan size.
Unsecured Start-Up Loans For Your Business
If this is all a bit confusing, don’t worry, Life House Financial is here to answer your questions in detail, and to help you make a more informed decision. But as previously mentioned, it's critical you completely understand the rate, term and total cost of any loan offered to you, before you accept it. So before you accept any type of loan, make sure you read all documents.
Steps in Our Loan and Lender Matching Process
- First, you provide some basic information about your financing needs using our online form.
- Next, we will target the loan or line of credit product(s) we feel most closely match your situation.
- Third, we will pinpoint the bank(s), credit union(s) and other providers from within our network interested in competing for your business.
- Once your loan and lender option(s) are identified, they will be provided to you online, will be delivered right to your e-mail inbox, and/or can be provided to you over the phone.
- Your job will be to review your option(s) and select the solution you feel most comfortable pursuing. As always, there is never any obligations to proceed if you are not satisfied with the outcome.
Because loan rates, terms and the total cost of the various lending options may vary, it's important you read and fully understand all loan documents presented to you by the lender. You never want to accept a loan, without knowing the interest rate, monthly payment, and full cost of the loan, as well as, how the loan may potentially affect your credit history or financial situation.
Life House's Mission
Our mission at Life House is to save you time from having to shop around from bank to bank. We are also here to help you avoid the most common mistakes borrowers make when searching for startup financing.
The information and services we provide are at absolutely no cost or obligation to you. You will never have to worry about being pressured or sold into accepting a loan. Opening up a new company is tough enough, you don't need anyone adding any additional pressure. We understand that you are the only person that can determine which path is right for your new company.
Submit your information today by clicking get started below and one of our representatives will call to discuss your startup business loan options, and can help you get matched to a lender within our network. We are standing by Monday - Friday, ready to discuss your options at no cost or obligation whatsoever. Give us a call today at 1-888-952-7280, or you can submit some basic information about your needs using our online form.