Startup Business Loan Financing Made Easy
One of the toughest things to do when launching a new company can be finding the startup business loan you need, especially if you have bad credit. With all the startup business loan lenders to choose from, things can get frustrating if you are uncertain which lenders offer which types of financing. As an industry leader and a company dedicated to helping businesses nationwide locate the best startup business loans available, we’ve solved this problem.
You are just a few clicks of your mouse away from having access to a nationwide database of banks, credit unions and other loan providers interested in lending your new organization money. Our process saves you time, money and will help you to concentrate on what's most important, like launching your new company. Whether you have excellent credit, bad credit, or somewhere in between, startup business lending doesn’t need to be complicated. Our company can help you locate the small business startup loans that best match your situation in minutes. More importantly our services are always free.
There is absolutely no reason to wander the Internet searching for financing on your own, when our services are provided at no cost or obligation. So stop searching and start getting approved for the working capital start-up business loan your company needs and deserves today. It's free to see what rate and term you may qualify for, which means you've got nothing to lose by speaking with a Life House Financial start-up loan expert today.
For more information, use the links below to learn more about the different working capital and small business loan financing options currently available. If you'd like to get matched with a startup loan right away, use the orange get started button above and we will get you instantly matched with your best options today.
Small Business Startup Loan Requirements
A new business is defined as an organization that has been incorporated for less than 2 years, or a company that has not filed a tax return for 2 consecutive years. If you meet these requirements and are searching for working capital to get your organization off the ground, you’ve probably already noticed obtaining a startup business loan can be tricky.
Choosing the wrong type of business financing for your organization can slow your company’s growth and cause problems early on when business stability is most critical. This is why the first thing you need to do as a business owner in search for money, is determine which type of start-up loan is most appropriate for your company’s future needs.
In order to do this you will want to determine exactly where your credit stands. Applying to the wrong bank or credit union, can damage your credit. Every time your credit is accessed by a lender, a hard credit inquiry will be placed on your credit report. These inquiries can lower your credit score and will make you look high risk to potential lenders. This is why applying to only those lenders that match your credit situation is important.
If you don't know your scores from the 3 major credit-reporting agencies TransUnion, Equifax and Experian, you can access them by clicking here
Determining Your Best Startup Business Loan Option
- Business installment loans are ideal for any business that already knows how much money they need to get done what needs to get done. This is the most common type of loan for an equipment or commercial property purchase.
- Business line of credit options will be your best choice if you are uncertain how much financing you need to get things moving. This loan is ideal for working capital, inventory purchases or to cover common expenses such as payroll.
Once you determine the above, you'll then need to decide if a secured or unsecured business loan is the most appropriate for your situation. This decision will mostly depend on your credit rating and loan request size.
- Unsecured business loans are approved based on credit and the ability of your company to pay back the money borrowed. This business loan type is normally for small loan request sizes under $100k.
- Secured loans are approved based on the value of the assets you are willing to put up as collateral. This is a loan for people needing a more significant approval amount, and are also considered a startup business loan for people with bad credit.
Finding The Right Unsecured Start-Up Loans For Your Business
If you are getting confused, don’t worry, as a standard part of our loan and lender matching process, Life House Financial will help you determine what’s best by giving you the pros and cons of all options currently available to you. This step in our process will save you time from having to shop around on your own, and will allow you to make a more informed decision on what type of financing is best for your organization.
The steps to getting approved are simple
- The first step is for you to fill out our loan request form and tell us about your business’s financing needs.
- Next we will pinpoint the best startup loan products for your company’s corporate structure.
- Once we identify the right type of financing for your needs, we will then match your loan request with the best startup business loan lenders that currently offer the best rates and terms.
- All you have to do is compare your options and then choose the loan and lender you feel works best for your new startup venture.
Life House is Different Than Other Startup Loan Companies Online
Our mission at Life House is to save you time from having to shop around on your own. We are also here to help you avoid the most common mistakes so many new business owners make when searching for startup financing.
The information and services we provide are at absolutely no cost or obligation to you. You will never have to worry about being pressured or sold into accepting a loan. Opening up a new company is tough enough, you don't need anyone adding any additional pressure. We understand that you are the only person that can determine which path is best for your new corporation.
If you are ready to get your organization off the ground, simply submit your information by clicking get started below and one of our business loan experts will call to go over all startup business loans and lenders that are currently available.